找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 6117|回复: 0

EchMg1nt3X

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-11 16:22:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Take her son to kindergarten, to a mere four dollars in parking fees, squatting Lin to six years behind bars, but also compensation for more than 1.53 million yuan.
?
Toll to charge four dollars
?
Ms. Lin, 30 years old,?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, Jinhua, lives in Hangzhou, driving a red Honda car.
?
Happened in at 18:00 on November 2, 2009 and more, Ms. Lin was driving to kindergarten son from school,piumini woolrich, she parked the car in front of Bank of Hangzhou branch of the city ** building after parking, on the left.
?
About 18:30 or so, Lin took his son back to the car to leave, this time, the fee officer Xie Dabo up fee:. "Over 15 minutes, and by one hour count,peuterey outlet, a total of 4 dollars."
?
"Well not to exceed a few minutes! I have no money today." Lin replied.
?
Xie Dabo listened,woolrich uomo, happy, insisted that Lin pay four dollars parking fee.
?
Lin fire, ready to start the car directly to leave.
?
Xie Dabo stubbornly cling to the window
?
"Can not go, four dollars to pay before you leave!" Xie Dabo cried, shouted while motorists sit quickly cling to the window on the left, preventing Miss Lin leave.
?
Ms. Lin was angry, forced open. Bridge Road, close to the car, the "bang"slamming, cling tightly thrown out the window, fell on the sidewalk, unc**cious.
?
Lin continued to drive, to the north gate near the city hall, a few passers-by stopped her, shouting: "!! Quick stop out of things."
?
At this time, the police received a report rushed to the scene, will Ms. Lin under control.
?
Subsequently, Xie Dabo was sent to the hospital. Due to severe skull fracture, Xie Dabo quadriplegic, unc**cious in bed.
?
Last May 31, was identified, especially heavy head injury, was persistent coma with quadriplegia, disability human injury level, levels of care dependency.
?
Defendant: I do not know he climbs car
?
Trial Lin explained: "That day, I and uncle talk a long time,?NewsID=627, I said to him, 'or I go back to the car to take the money,?mod=space&uid=184498, take the money back or open,' he refused,?tid=261491&extra=, I got angry and drove. child go. "
?
"I drove the child that would be, to see the uncle has shifted his estimated car can last, so he drove off,louboutin homme, knowing where he has been climbing the prison car until someone stopped me and saw uncle lying face down on the ground, before we know really hurt. "Kobayashi explained that he kept, he did not see while driving mirror, did not see Xie Dabo.
?
This statement was overthrown by Lin scene of some of the witnesses,?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, the police some live recordings and police investigation after the incident simulation experiments.
?
The court held that this evidence is sufficient to prove that Lin was knowingly Xie Dabo cling to their windows tried to stop her leaving.
?
Sentenced to 6 years in prison compensation 1.53 million yuan
?
The court held that Lin was driving behavior will knowingly set in danger, still fast forward,, turn right, and its harmful c**equences for the subjective support laissez-faire attitude, it should be identified intentional assault.
?
Finally, the Court of intentional assault and sentenced to six years imprisonment Lin, Xie Dabo compensation for medical expenses, lost income, care, transportation expenses,, hospital food subsidies,http: www.isdn-info.co.jp, disability compensation, totaling more than 1.53 million yuan.
?
after injury to the Xinhua hospital treatment, medical expenses spent more than 750,000 yuan (until November 17, 2010), accompanying expenses 20,peuterey outlet online,000 yuan (until May 31, 2010), appraisal fee 1400 yuan. And the situation has been equated Xie Dabo vegetative state, people need lifelong care, it also requires a huge amount of cost to support.
?(Edit: SN005)
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 03:41 , Processed in 0.296400 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.