找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 1326|回复: 0

Q6mYF10QUn

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-6 16:24:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Zhang kept his head down in court, repeatedly expressed regret camera Legal Evening News reporter Goal Orientation
Master Shake is less than number black "Index Office"
?
Legal Evening News (Reporter Goal Orientation) "My car after selling forgot to buy a new car within the specified time, license plate number set aside, my wife shake a one-year numbers are not shaking in." Zhang said, in order to vent their anger only use Beijing City minibus indicators regulation system vulnerabilities in Web sites, malicious access more than 30 million times, caused the system to shut down the "Forgot Password" feature up to two hours and 30 minutes.
?
This morning, Zhang was charged with the crime of destruction of computer information systems in the Chaoyang Court for trial. This is the name of a famous university graduate graduate several times expressed regret, did not think made a big mistake.
?
Early morning SMS
?
?
?
Yaohao midnight citizen received "index do" SMS
?
At 3:00 on December 23, 2012, to participate in Beijing minibus indicators Yaohao people begin to receive the "Index Office" 106575000369 six-digit verification code sent messages, inscribed as a small passenger car index do. Then,?mod=viewthread&tid=9795922, part of the phone has received a text message, "registered spike artifact,chaussures louboutin hommes, soldier registration, Beijing hospital, the mobile client new on-line ......." This entry text messages sent phone number is not small passenger indicators do.
?
After that, a small passenger car index was questioned do site was "hacker" attacks cause the system to malfunction, resulting in midnight mass text messages. Following a police investigation, the suspect Zhang soon arrested and brought to justice.
?
The prosecution alleged, Zhang self use software to mobile phone numbers exhaustive manner,to the small passenger car index-control management information system website "Forgot Password" function in the "Get SMS verification code" link, malicious access to more than 30 million times , illegal access to the applicant's phone number more than 92 months, resulting in websites send SMS verification code to the applicant 92 million articles, the system turn off this feature up to two and a half hours, should suspicion of destruction of computer information systems held criminally liable.
?
Software engineers to vent their anger and marketing attack sites
?
?
?
Arrested confessed
?
As a master's degree after 80 Zhang,?mod=viewthread&tid=432645, a software engineer, seven years for the four jobs.
?
According to Zhang confessed, in August 2012, when he was a small passenger car license plate login indicators Yaohao site, accidentally discovered log on to the website, "free to enter the phone number you can let the system to send phone verification code", and the password recover function loopholes.
?
Zhang said that before the implementation of the 2010 Beijing Yaohao limit the number of small passenger vehicles, Changan Benben, he bought a car,escarpin louboutin pas cher, but in April 2012 after he sold the car, but forgot to buy a new car within the specified time, so declare the registration plate number of the original disqualification, his wife never did shake Yaohao apply to. In this way, Zhang out to vent their anger and objectives for their development of new software for merchandising, drill a small passenger car index website vulnerability could take advantage.
?
Zhang explained, his fifth job is their own business,louboutin, "I developed a soldier registration software, mainly after the launch of the online hospital registration, make an appointment by phone software. But I did not sell too many channels, just found a small passenger car index sites have such a flaw can get the phone number, I decided to take a try. "
?
Zhang price of $ 400 per year in outside rented two servers to mount proxy approach to Beijing minibus indicators Yaohao registered phone number for batch scanning, re-use Yaohao website vulnerabilities to send text messages to be scanned registered phone number to obtain more than 900,000 registered Yaohao phone number.
?
Subsequently,woolrich outlet online,, Zhang agents found two mass text messages, respectively, each of 4.8 points and 6 points each two agents purchase price to 1000 messages. Zhang to which more than 7,,000 mobile phone users bulk SMS to promote their development of the "soldier registered" hospital registration procedures.
?
"On the news I did not realize made a big mistake."
?
Courtroom
?
10:00, Zhang was released on bail early to come out of court, the graduate of a prestigious university Beijing stature is not high, wearing a black coat. Side and no relatives come together.
?
Subsequently, the court hearing the case, Zhang went to the central court alone, the whole course of the trial, several said, "I was wrong", has been looking down at the floor.
?
"And this thing in the news, I realized he had made a big mistake." Zhang once again said he was very remorseful for malicious behavior to access the site.
?
"When I was in high school has been the first school until college, learning is top-notch children. But after work, did several jobs have been unhappy, and finally out of a job." Zhang said, he and his wife are is engaged in IT,nike air max pas cher, the two sides has been high income, although unemployed, but they were still developing some software.
?
Zhang head down, then said, "the incident that day at noon, when the corresponding index sites have vulnerabilities were repaired, 13 when I look at the computer, has been unable to obtain information about the."
?
Zhang said, "I'm in the mass text messages, also did not get any benefit from the software registration website feedback information,the traffic is not high."
?
Prosecutors believe that Zhang interference website,, but did not cause greater damage, and a good attitude, Zhang suggested the court sentenced Zhang to imprisonment for 6-8 months and use probation.
?
As of press time reporter, the trial continues. Text and photo reporter Goal Orientation
?
(Original title: Shake is less than number master black "Index Office")
?(Edit: SN094)
下一篇:MtA6gjm2me
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:18 , Processed in 0.124800 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.