立即注册
查看: 8931|回复: 0

8uygt5er6i

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-6 16:13:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Scene.
About two,chaussures louboutin hommes, Xinyang City Pingqiao District Gan shore town Xu Tong Village intersection occurred Oct. 2 pm a car accident, a truck load of forty t** at the main road with a sudden right turn, the danger comes, roadside and other vehicles The young man pushed his girlfriend that he was involved in the wheel, died on the spot.
?
October 3,EVPwII5sJm, recalled the day before the accident,Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher, the parties Chen (a pseudonym) emotional: "I and Liu (the victims) the upper side of the road the bus, a truck would have been a sudden right turn straight to the We open,christian louboutin outlet,8WxLzmd205, I did not react, he was shoved aside Liu ...... "and to reflect over Chen, Liu has been involved in the wheel,tn pas cher, stuck in the side of the road at the poles, respiratory arrest.
?
Witnesses said Mr. Wang said the truck was traveling on the main road, through a fork in the road when he suddenly jump out of a tricycle, truck driver to avoid hitting tricycle suddenly turn right, hit the side of the road after a young man,1iVCj9487H, it was involved under the wheels. "This main road to go through a lot of large trucks per day, attached to the fork in the road without any security measures,CT6Qjg6vXQ, it is easy to have an accident." Mr. Wang said.
?
Another witness, a classmate Chen Su told reporters, but Gan Chen Jiro shore town village villagers, this is the first time with her boyfriend home to meet the parents,qfL1JY5Y36,air max pas cher pour homme, was in the street waiting for the bus, I did not expect this day who never separated. "Liu is an adjutant Aviation College of the Air Force first, and Chen a very good relati**hip." Little Su said Liu after the accident, Chen of tears, he kept talking. "It's not true."
?
Currently,4MjDBk536L, the driver,eT3I6zO5tl, have been controlled,jFz1UrAJPg, the accident is under further investigation. (Xinyang networks)
?
& Nbsp;
?(Edit: SN095)
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 13:40 , Processed in 0.078000 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.