找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 888|回复: 0

YT6Uoi7VM9

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-6 16:08:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Yesterday, Jishuitan a small hotel, Feng Juan combing wigs. Before she had a shoulder-length hair. The reporter Pu peak photo
(Reporter Zhang Hanyu) 20-year-old Feng Juan have a wish, she wanted to walk more than ten kilometers of the mountain, to the school to see seven years ago classmates. But desire can not be achieved, the students went their separate ways, she is about to lose his right leg.
?
Today, Anhui Feng Juan and his father would go to Beijing Jishuitan hospital, she was suffering from leg cancer (commonly known as bone cancer), struggled for seven years, the amputation if not, life would be in danger.
?
Two operati** is not over "cancer Off"
?
Yesterday, Jishuitan Hospital,?id=38395, a small hotel outside the South. Anhui Jinzhai County Township East oil mill village Yuan Lin Chong group of farmers Pingke Cheng Feng Juan,?mod=space&uid=56090, father and daughter, bowed in the bed.
?
In front of Feng Juan,?tid=980, oval face, large eyes, fair complexion, with people always talking down, cramped, always touch the hair. She did not want to let others know that it is a wig.
?
"My daughter's hair, shoulder-length, black and shiny can be long-term chemotherapy, did not." Father Feng Kecheng said, in 2003, Feng Juangang on the first day, always right leg pain, to the hospital, was diagnosed with cancer . Thanks to funding relatives and the community, the second year of his daughter, in Anhui Province, a hospital tumor removal surgery, performed one after another adjuvant chemotherapy and other treatment.
?
Ping Kecheng remember the doctor's words: If Feng Juan's condition no recurrence within five years, it means that recovery.
?
Five years,?mod=space&uid=132555,air max soldes, it is an. Father and daughter carefully counting the days will soon pass this off immediately. And last December, Feng Juan's right leg a tumor again.
?
find all promising to help people, the local ** and media attention, a lot of charities and businesses donati** for her daughter, a second reoperation smoothly.
?
And three months ago, doctors told Feng Kecheng, Feng Juan aorta tumor the right leg wrapped, has been unable to implement removed, only the right leg amputated, "otherwise you lose."
?
60000 surgery stumped Rural Chinese
?
Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University,?mod=viewthread&tid=75810, doctors told Feng Kecheng, to Beijing (cure) it, maybe there is hope (to keep the legs).
?
Many folks have quietly advised Ping Kecheng give up her treatment,Lao Feng nodded, but did not speak.
?
"Back home, I told the baby that the law dad look sick to you, Dad does not give up, you can not give up, and the girl nodded hard." Pingke Cheng said.
?
A week ago, and the two came to Beijing, a large hospital doctors said, to keep the right leg, is not devoid of hope, you can change the bones and blood vessels, but the surgical risk is not small, if the surgery is not successful, probably have to be amputated.
?
After and daughter talk, he abandoned the hope that the high operation costs,orecchini tiffany, and the two did not dare to look forward to. "Stop the spread of cancer, had to be amputated, but the surgery is too high." Pingke Cheng said, "this time to Beijing,a patchwork of 20,000 yuan of money,nike sito ufficiale, but only amputation, would have 80,000 yuan. "
?
Ping Kecheng said 60,000 yuan, equivalent to his house to eat or drink, dry on 2089. "I rely on the body of the reagent to make money, to save her daughter's life."
?
■ about
?
"My daughter's life is more important than me."
?
43-year-old Feng Kecheng, wanted to sell their kidneys, raising her daughter's surgery.
?
Yesterday,hogan uomo, the Beijing lawyer Houan Chun Bo UNITA said that Article III "Human Organ Transplant Ordinance", any organization or individual is not the sale of human organs in any form, nor engage in activities related to the sale of human organs.
?
"No,hogan rebel, I'll be the test model of human medicine." Feng Kecheng heard a lot of medical school teaching acupuncture courses, many medical organizati** are also test new drugs, it is said to be looking for some people to do the experiential test. In view,?tid=275719&ds=1, her daughter's life is more important than themselves.
?
Feng Juan from the first drop out. She misses home outside the classroom than ten kilometers, and ate together every day playmate children. Her hope is that even if all the mountain every day to go so far, and I want to see the students.
?
Once, she asked my father, "not a hair can grow; one day science and technology developed, the legs can not be reproduced."
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 09:33 , Processed in 0.124800 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.