找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 7762|回复: 0

weighing just 20 pounds

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-5 13:51:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Video loading, please wait ... AutoPlay & nbsp; Tigers play Pingdu street now dead tiger died forward and backward been placed inside the freezer courtesy Peninsula Metropolitan Y
Core Tip | This year New Year's Day morning, Lee couple in Pingdu Red Road building cereal downstairs parking lot found a tiger, after the police confirmed that the tiger had died. February 25, after an investigation found that the tiger cage from the top of the gap drilled, suspected by firecrackers scared after the roof fell from the 11th floor. Keeper Yang said he raised on behalf of for a scenic two small Siberian tiger, just over seven months old, did not think out of the accident. Pingdu City Forestry Bureau official says, tiger belonging to national protected animals in captivity domestication and breeding of wild animals must apply for a license, but not on behalf of dependents. Tiger deaths will be handed over to the Qingdao Municipal Forestry disposal, while the other one will also be confiscated.
?
"I have a total support on behalf of the two tigers, from their new born,?mod=viewthread&tid=50518, I began to raise, with real treat children, to see the tiger killed the moment, my tears fall out." Yang said This two tigers are the Siberian tiger, initially kept in a scenic spot in the roughness, "I told the person in charge is a good friend scenic, scenic benefits because not very good,louboutin homme pas cher, plus the breeding of tigers position to be dismantled,?mod=space&uid=264468, Later, I told the other signed agreements, helped him raise the first generation for some time. "Yang recalled in July 2014, two tigers new born, weighing just 20 pounds, was sent to the Red Road is located in Pingdu Grain building on the roof.
?
"Elsewhere have no place to raise my roof welding in a large cage, you have to light a height of three meters." Yang said, two tigers who had been kept in cages fed two small cubs arrived when barely could walk,?mod=space&uid=777120, he take care of a very intimate,louboutin pas cher femme, arrange daily feeding, the general day to feed two eclipses, "9:00 time, 17:00 Again, food is beef,hogan outlet, chicken and other meat,, on average,?mod=space&uid=33999,christian louboutin homme, one day you have to feed a tiger meat 200 yuan. "
?
Under Mr. Yang feeding, tiger grows very fast,?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, more than seven months old have 100 kilos of weight. "
?
Yang said that New Year's Eve fireworks at night people more,?id=7219, but they are concentrated, "is likely to be frightened tiger, after forced after drilling out from the crevices of the cage fell downstairs." Yang also said that after he had see the cage there is a lot of seam,nike tn femme pas cher, and a broken glass may also tiger crashed.
?
Yang said he and sights just signed a protocol on behalf of the support, and no domestication and breeding for the relevant procedures, "but the procedure is full of scenic areas." But for these formalities,, he will not provide. Y
?
According to the Peninsula Metropolis Daily
?
(Original title: 7-month-old tiger from the 11th floor roof fall death)
?
Edit: SN153
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:02 , Processed in 0.156001 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.