找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 6250|回复: 0

but because the parking dispute fight things

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-5 13:47:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Man injured left ear. Henan Chinese Commercial News reporter Wang Chunsheng photo
Henan Chinese Commercial News reporter Ji Zhonggui
?
Because the car parked in the only way out of the cell, his left ear was bitten off by half.
?
Witnesses said that if one of them is willing to reverse five meters,, will be able to easily pass another car, it simply can not happen.
?
Event
?
Men's left ear was bitten off half
?
10:50 the day before yesterday morning Xu, Zhengzhou City Weisi 15 yard, not far from the two black sedan, parked on the roadside facing the front. Two car and six or seven people struggling together.
?
After 5 minutes, 6 Garden Road Guard patrol team arrived on the scene,tn pas cher femme, the scuffle with several people forcibly opened, to stop the situation continues to develop.
?
"Very chaotic scene,http: repository.aitech.ac.jp, fighting men and women, a total of seven people, where two young people face bloodied, a woman's face bruised, swollen package there are many. Everyone who are covered with mud. "A patrol team, said a lot of bother these people opened.
?
The investigation, a total of four people were injured in the incident. Area police station rushed to the scene,hollister, so that medical treatment for the injured wound. We discovered, to participate in bloody fights Wang left ear, ear under half "there" was. Medical staff quickly to his wound was bandaged process.
?
"My ear was bitten off him." Wang pointed to a young man involved in a fight the other said. Subsequently,http: ir.tdc.ac.jp, the medical staff found a piece of an ear bitten off in the mud.
?
Upon seeing the police the scene, along with the four victims went to the hospital for treatment,tiffany milano,, and other security personnel taken waterway police continue to investigate the Second Squadron.
?
Cause
?
"He said I was not parked in the place,scarpe hogan interactive."
?
"He said I was not parked in the place, began to criticize me. I have one, he took over the other three car hit me." At the hospital, Wang told the Henan Business Daily reporter,beat him Zhang is also a man of the households in this district. Zhang claimed that Wang first opening curse, he hands.
?
Two cars parked in the road,, a four on the 15th latitude the only way in and out of hospital residents. The original is not wide roads, piled a lot of sticks,jordan femme pas cher, plastic pipes, waste cement poles and other debris,http: kyohachi-s.co.jp cgi-def admin C-002 comunity visit main.pl, two cars can not pass side by side.
?
Area residents Liu said, the district where the road really is not wide, but because the parking dispute fight things, he was the first time I saw, "advised advised not open, who persuaded playing who. Live in a yard, because it A mere trifle fight, really not worth it. "
?
Resp**ible for medical staff treating the wounded, Wang's injury remains to be done to further identify, "This is half a slice of ear, in the mud in time to be a little long, also dislikes kicks, go back up is not easy."
?
"If one person is willing to take a step back, put the car back down five meters,?mod=viewthread&tid=1817031, another car can easily past, it simply can not happen." Mr. Liu said.
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 16:50 , Processed in 0.109201 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.