找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 10184|回复: 0

gk634yJdbV

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-2 01:11:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"In order to commemorate the memories are, in order to thank all the people who helped us."
?
9 o'clock last night, an earthquake amputee girl "orange" in microblogging wrote this sentence. She wanted to live this year May 10 to 12 recorded, with three days to three years of life in different memories, to all the people who have helped her to say thanks.
?
"May 11, 2008, because it is a Sunday,abercrombie pas cher, it was a little late, uncle home alone watching TV, read a book,.xintz forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=133450&extra=, the day is very calm. Homesick and wanted to go back, but also to class tomorrow afternoon,?mod=viewthread&tid=2498724, I went back to school in Hanwang. "
?
May 11, 2008, an ordinary Sunday. Like most of the weekend, "orange" came Deyang uncle home.
?
In Deyang, she did not have any friends, I will not bother to go out. After lunch, she packed up things on the back Hanwang car.
?
If you do not go back to school, her fate track will pass and earthquakes. But it does not if.
?
"May 11, 2009, the provincial hospital, time flies, blink of an eye a year. This year, there are too many people who helped me, I changed a lot, that is no longer hide the wound The little girl,?mod=viewthread&tid=763817, I learned in an attitude of gratitude, to face all the changes. "
?
Earthquakes, broken leg, amputation, hospital volunteers ...... past year, past scenes in the "orange" mind flashed, she experienced pain, also had depression, but in the past year after the earthquake, she suddenly had a feeling of rebirth. "This year, almost every day,?mod=viewthread&tid=114291, many well-intentioned volunteers encounter a lot of good-hearted people, they selflessly to help us, to help us weather the storm, I am grateful to them, they taught me grateful." "Orange," he said. Prior to this, "Oranges" was very annoying prostheses, preferring a wheelchair fitted with artificial limbs do not want to practice walking. With the help of the crowd, she finally took the first step, after two months, she has been able to walk without the aid of crutches,louboutin pas cher, "I want to thank those who helped the volunteers to walk again." "Orange," he said.
?
"May 11, 2010, in Hong Kong, went to the Walk of Fame, see a lot of stars fingerprints, very excited. Also, I finally saw the sea,, although only the harbor."
?
At the invitation of Hong Kong, a charitable organization, "orange" went to Hong Kong,?mod=viewthread&tid=99586, but also to the Walk of Fame. There, she saw a lot of stars of fingerprints. 19-year-old girl, is in a crazy Starchaser ages, all objects are stars made her feel strange and exciting. Throw away the crutches have been almost a year, she is now able to walk smoothly, although the speed is still a little slow, walking is still a slight limp. She said, "I can walk, where can go."
?
"Today, the faithful receive the micro sent raging and Aaron posters, EP,chaussures louboutin hommes,?mod=viewthread&tid=1619437, very moved, very happy, very excited. Thank you."
?
It is almost after the earthquake, "orange" was the happiest day. She received nine beautiful raging dolls, these dolls covered a whole bed. She repeatedly holding beloved raging, "This is a raging kingdom, I'm the king, they are the princess, ha ha." She said with a laugh.
?
Some Internet users to send her to her idol Aaron autographed photo and album,nike tn femme pas cher, also wrote letters to her friends, everything, she is in your hand, like was reluctant to let go. "There are too many people care about me, thank them." She said.
?
Dujiangyan Chengdu Neusoft Institute also sent her books, and she developed a learning program for the system. Her seven wishes,?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, two have been achieved, the other also being realized on the road. "I will learn from it, and thanks to micro faithful raging,jordan femme pas cher, my new 'family' are very cute."
?
Chengdu Chinese Commercial News reporter Hu Ting
?Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN013)
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 04:21 , Processed in 0.124800 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.