找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 7465|回复: 0

but brothers and sisters too skin

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-2 01:11:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hsinchu County Jianshi Township woman Jenny Lai (right) was 28 years old,tiffany outlet, is the mother of eight children and my brother and sister went to the hospital yesterday, rushing to see the newborn baby sister. Source: Taiwan's "United Daily News"
China Taiwan News Network June 30,according to Taiwan's "United Daily News" reported that Spirestone Township, Hsinchu County, 28-year-old woman, Jenny Lai, married a year even with the tire 8, the day before the first of eight children to report, not rushed to the hospital,jordan femme pas cher, daughter anxious father was born in the jeep. She originally wanted to fight 12 children,as well as a neighbor suggested that she and her husband continue to students, challenge the Guinness Book of World Records, but this was the thrill of the production process terrified,, decided to "Health 8 is enough."
?
Interestingly, Lai Jenny's mother Huang Guiling 17 years old when the mother, a series of 11 students, the eldest daughter Jenny is 17 years old Lai production, when she was 34 years old grandmother, Jenny Lai often said to go beyond the mother gave birth to 11 of the record, but to meet After eight small dolls, bamboo eastern Taiwan Veterans Hospital doctors and nurses Spirestone clinic advised her official Yijun not open ligation, she had planned initiative Hanka!
?
"When my father have always been friends, and now the pressure a bit big!" The eighth time when the father Pengke Yong, Atayal called "Citrus medica courage", relatives and neighbors yesterday to congratulate him and a father, "Citrus Yong Yong is really enough!"
?
Jenny Lai pain yesterday afternoon, her husband drove her from Meihuacun down, drove to the middle,?mod=viewthread&tid=586679&fromuid=112703, anxious to report her daughter had an emergency in the car production near Spirestone clinic nurse got in the car to assist deliveries.
?
This name is less than 30 years of prolific mother, gave birth to the eighth tire (6 male and 2 female), the boss fifth grade in primary school, "Mom always pregnant!" To help take care of his younger siblings, when his assistant, but brothers and sisters too skin,nike tn pas cher, he often complained to the parents,?mod=space&uid=2329, "Do not regenerate it! I'm very tired."
?
"Do not quarrel!" The eldest siblings Peng Mengyi management set,louboutin milano,, he gave the order, often fight together in the third and fourth of Pengjie Li Peng Wan Ru engraved truce, little brother very dignified. Peng Keyong odd jobs to support a large family, his wife at home with children, the whole family slept in the same room, squeezed out a jeep, Pengke Yong said, doing odd jobs and unstable income, but fortunately there are destitute families and to help the eldest daughter disability subsidies.
?
"Grandson too much, often called names too!" Lai Jenny's mother ancient treasure sister yesterday with eight children to help breath, shouted "burn sound." "My son did not light it at home!" She says with a laugh,air max pour femme, very affectionate son, daughter, went to bed early in the evening "to fight a man."
?
Jenny Lai said, because live in the mountains, a lot of trouble giving birth, only the boss and Skiles have birth,, before the other six births are "self-observation." Yesterday Peng's children to the hospital to visit a newborn girl,http: club.miyazaki-mu.ac.jp bell joyful joyful.cgi, the entire ward noisy, but also disturb long care to maintain order. (China Taiwan Network Zhang Chen Jian)
上一篇:do7GhTAxMm
下一篇:i8tBHB9u88
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 17:52 , Processed in 0.140400 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.