找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 8307|回复: 0

35X3M5O1Nv

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-2 01:10:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(Reporter Wang Qiu) Mr. Zhang went out to work 15 years ago with the help of his girlfriend look after 1 year old son,oIs4UcjIQi, this look is for 15 years,13yVlepekP, until the end of last year to find his girlfriend have split, and she successfully sued beg for 15 years alimony. Yesterday, the case in court Zhangjiawan Tongzhou Court hearing, the defendant in court Ms Fong said the boy is her son and Mr. Zhang. The court decided to entrust the relevant bodies paternity test.
?
Mr. Zhang charged that he and Miss Fang had been a romantic relati**hip. 15 years ago,7kw95Y6HfC, Ms. Fang she was only 1 year old son to the Zhang family,P53jSc7mF1, and told him to go out to work for some time, please take care on behalf of Mr. Zhang,rNIBsy6ia5,Louboutin Mariage, Ms. Fang gone from this news. Until late last year,Louboutin Mary Jane, Mr. Zhang finally found Ms. Fong, but she refuses to take back the child. To this end,m9JT4XWbX6, Mr. Zhang to court to require the child be returned to Ms Fong,Louboutin Botte, and ask for support payments of 80,000 yuan 15 years.
?
"This is my child, and his son!" Yesterday in court, Ms. Fang's answer unexpected. She said that in 1989 she met Mr. Zhang and living together for some time, since both only 20 years old, so there is no sense of marriage license, and later she gave birth to this "Mr. Zhang's children." Since then, Mr. Zhang bad attitude towards her gradually up,nR99JH9gfM, addicted to gambling, such as life,Louboutin Bottines, often beaten, and eventually she decided to leave. "I miss the children so many years,Louboutin Plates-forme, I agree to raise a child, but did not agree to him (Zhang) alimony." Ms. Fang cried.
?
The other woman's statement, Mr. Zhang a denial, saying this morning till evening with his 15-year boy is not his own children, and that "I have two children, the family was too poor to have no place to live." Final by the court to seek the views of the two sides, both sides agreed the children's paternity. Tribunal announced,gbfMsEIOqE, after ** the identification results, then further hearing.
上一篇:1m5ch6Ymz7
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 22:38 , Processed in 0.171600 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.