找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 373|回复: 0

L5GL9h0CHA

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-2 01:10:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Gary and his girlfriend Joanne and some of their children, "Britain's welfare system, there are some drawbacks. In the UK, some people, they are fully capable of working,louboutin, but claimed that he was sick, when others work for a living and run around, they were at home watching a widescreen TV. Brit** milli** of hard work to make ends meet, but tens of thousands of cheat up by state subsidies were nice enough to live comfortably, and even earn more than the taxpayers. "

Tax official: "It is shameful, family get welfare benefits than taxpayers earn more than"

Jamie Smoking spend £ 20 a day,nike tn pas cher france, she often went to the local pub to drink. Chris said: "I do not like McDonald's work, I get along with other people is not very good,boutique louboutin paris, so I decided to resign and I like to stay home with the kids, they are very cute we intend to have another child, so maybe there is. more subsidies, so that we can always take the children out to play. "
According to "The Sun" reported on the 18th, the British waste £ 200 million every year,air max uomo, fraud losses were 500 million pounds, 600 million pounds loss maladministration incorrectly paid claims 100 million pounds. Some cheat up lied body sick to receive unemployment benefits,nike tn, and more cheat up by the child as a tool to make money, by "children" live in luxury, enjoy the benefits. Recently, the British Prime Minister David Cameron made a speech, he said the ** is c**idering severe punitive measures to punish those fraud and bring them to court.
Living allowance by Chris and Jamie home furnishings luxury family photo
Jamie and her boyfriend Chris is not ashamed to admit that rely on state subsidies of life. The couple and two year old son Bailey,, daughter elisia lives in a two-bedroom apartment. They can receive £ 7,000 per year grant from the **, including 200 pounds of annual housing allowance, 866 pounds of unemployment benefits,, £ 900 child welfare subsidies. When they had just moved into the apartment,air max pas cher, he had also got 200 pounds of furniture subsidies.

Cheat up by: "We rely on state subsidies to live well, I can have more time with the children together."
Jessica's father, Gary is now 46 years old, he and his 36-year-old girlfriend,hogan outlet sito ufficiale, Joanne gave birth to 14 children: They both have five children,air max femme, Gary and Jessica's mother had three children, Joanne had two boyfriends There are six children,, and now Joanne stomach and a child, she had 19 months without work. ** officials gave them a subsidy worth 300,000 pounds, five-bedroom house. Daughter Jessica about the incident, was very angry.
Jessica is a store clerk,nike tn femme pas cher, 5 years old, her father abandoned her and her mother. She said: "I feel very ashamed for him well with his new home decoration, as well as plasma TV I worked so hard to make a living, but can not afford half of their c**umption of them go to McDonald's to eat fast food, once it takes 60 pounds.... His daughter had a 13th birthday Shihai stretch limousine ride. I work,chaussures louboutin, I pay taxes,?mod=viewthread&tid=24339, they are better off than me, this is simply disgusting. "
Her father Gary and 36-year-old girlfriend, Joanne can receive 30,000 pounds per year of welfare benefits, including the £ 1,200 monthly rent. In addition, Gary claiming incapacity back injury, get 89.80 pounds per week subsidies, although last year he took part in motocross exposed the lies.

20-year-old Jamie, said: "We rely on state subsidies to live well, we do not want to change our way of life we want Chris to stay at home, because if he find a job, our subsidies will be cut.."
19-year-old Chris after graduation working at McDonald's, she studied interior decoration. But two years ago, he met Jamie, I never had to work. Jamie had learned a haircut, but she never had to work. Jamie and Chris home furnishings, there are many working families can be described as a luxury. They have a 32-inch plasma TV, computer, Xbox game c**oles, Panasonic stereo. Son Bailey cupboard full of toys. Jamie said: "We never go on vacation, but we're willing to go abroad to see if cheaper, then I had to sell my BlackBerry because of its high cost, but Chris also has a mobile phone. costs to 75 pounds per month. "

&#160,louboutin soldes;
By a dozen children eligible for 30,000 annual subsidy
&#160,?mod=viewthread&tid=4497599;

Taxpayers Alliance CEO Elliott said: "This is shameful,?mod=viewthread&tid=677432, welfare benefits resulting family earned more than the taxpayers of our welfare system needs real reform." News** roundup Yuan Gold

A dozen children named Gary cheat up by 30,?item create_form 1,000 pounds per year get subsidies, the ** gave him a subsidy worth 300,000 pounds, five-bedroom house. Gary 18-year-old daughter,?mod=viewthread&tid=58771,air max outlet italia, Jesse Kabbah Terman said his father Gary is a lazy parasites.

"Unemployment" Parents luxury home furnishings
下一篇:co-operation
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:31 , Processed in 0.109200 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.