找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 3467|回复: 0

Li Jisheng waved farewell to 陶

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-2 01:09:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
News** correspondent Yu Jia Cheng Sunguo Qin told reporters in Shaoxing Shi Chunbo
"At first I would not do ',collana tiffany, no patience,?mod=viewthread&tid=189816, and later at the long and old people, have feelings, and slowly but also will do." Every night, he would sleep after the old people, will be assured to leave .
"Old people like children, shave,nike air force, eat, be coaxed. Coax them happy, I am happy." Li Jisheng said.
National Day this year,, Li Jisheng as usual without a break. He, as of old, accompanied 53 elderly people in the yard.
&#160,?NewsID=2968;

&#160,?mod=viewthread&tid=130736;

Some old people are naturally die of old age, but some are dead, and her mother sick in bed nursing home three more than a year and a half, eating and sleeping all in bed. He died that night, no one would dare to approach her,?mod=space&uid=132, but Li Jisheng still put her body clean, put on clean clothes.
Some people say that this thing can make people do the funeral, Li Jisheng can not agree: "Everyone will be old, and they're like my family, I want to personally help them dressed, clean land 'on the road'. "

Although it is a big man, Li Jisheng doing it all "woman alive." Not only to take care of old people three meals a day, but also to give them her hair,?mod=viewthread&tid=161404, nails.

Pingshui nursing home is not great, but look for the "dutiful son" has some difficulties. Li Jisheng busy all day long in the old people in the room,?mod=viewthread&tid=348082&fromuid=5137, not to give them a haircut,louboutin pas cher, sorting clothes,louboutin soldes,?mod=viewthread&tid=1394786, is to accompany them to chat.
62-year-old Li Jisheng has become famous locally, he did 14 years of "male nurse" 绍兴平 water in the nursing home, bid farewell to 51 elderly. Recently several large local Internet forums, all things pass him,nike air force, friends who like the sound of one.

On the evening of July 14 this year, 70-year-old 陶大伯 he passed away. Li Jisheng leave their jobs, rushed to the nursing home to dress him. In accordance with local custom, after the death of seven inside and wear clothes, 陶大伯 body slowly stiff, difficult to wear than a piece of clothing, Li Jisheng while wearing one side and talk to him: "I am here, you Do not worry, I will help you make things right ...... "funeral car came, Li Jisheng waved farewell to 陶大伯:." Slowly go, you are not a man, my son give you a ride. "
Let people move around is not only Li Jisheng taking good care of the old people, and he always "send" the old man go when the "filial piety."
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 14:13 , Processed in 0.109200 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.