立即注册
查看: 5279|回复: 0

OaW4gQ9d49

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-2 01:09:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Station monitor screen.
After Yongchuan, Chongqing Morning News Reader (Reporter Lu Wan Tung) "Robbery! Robbed!" Yesterday 10:30 or so,DdiR40fFU5, the passenger side of the center hall suddenly heard cries for help, security officers rushed to the waiting room, she saw a man wearing a white jacket man hand clutching a purse, is panic toward the door at the wildly. Subsequently,T9rVfQjbMN, the two security personnel in the waiting room outside force their uniforms.
?
"About three or four years old, disheveled." According to witnesses," target="_blank"style="text-decoration: none;">mqePYda0ck, who recalls that the woman being robbed on the 6th ticket window to buy tickets,Louboutin Pas cher, a strange man suddenly appeared behind him, while a bit confusing when a passenger hall,afeGG1yMpf, the man reached out his hand to the other side purse snatched. After completion grab the purse,O7lvlefqvc,Louboutin Homme, quickly left the ticket window in an attempt to escape. A passenger after hearing cries for help, quickly catch up with the man clinging to the entrance hall, security personnel immediately be wrestled to the ground.
?
Security Koppen leader said the man had been desperate resistance,Louboutin à Bout Ouvert, the two sides deadlocked for a long time after their uniforms. Subsequently,Louboutin Talon Compensé, the man was taken to the terminal security personnel police office, and immediately notify the district police station. "He said it was because he was robbed, so to win back." According to the police office staff, said the man at the trial very arrogant attitude, have robbed a woman said: "Give a face, I want to you two hundred dollars, and more I do not want, "one would then against the staff shouted:." You killed me "period also find a variety of reas** to defend himself!. Later,Xa74WWHudC, the man was handed over to South Street police station.
?
Reporters learned from the South Street police station, the man has been arrested for acts of robbery, it has been XingJu. Passenger Transportation Center Security Division is resp**ible to remind visitors, look after their own belongings, do not give criminals an opportunity to stay.
?
"To people do not know, unless Mo is." Whether hand to steal the package thief, or **ual assault Nvwang suspects have been arrested after resorted to every means to want to escape legal punishment. Then staged a two-act dramatic scene.
?
Here,8NfIwGK2M8,Louboutin Escarpins, in particular,gEr5G3Oq2s, to the bus terminal courageous passengers and 10 hours police arrested suspects point a praise. It is when you can act, to make personal and property safety of the public are protected. Good for you!
?
(Original title: I'm going to give a face 200)
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 01:22 , Processed in 0.124800 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.