找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 3190|回复: 0

Ciwk6mE2X8

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-2 01:02:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Chongqing Daily News on April 25, when the Dazu District Town Post 6-year-old woman in the flower bed playing 童瑶瑶 fall, resulting in orbit was broken chopsticks inserted in almost worn Germain. Fortunately, after the rescue, Yaoyao uneventfully. "I can see is white gauze." Yesterday, Yaoyao wards said.

Under panic, Grandma Liu phone call. One who first send their children to the town hospital, then sent to the county hospital. According to CT found a broken orbital chopsticks good penetration yaoyao centimeters, the location of deep,w3mx3F4LUo, almost pierced ear door skin. "When I know that chopsticks inserted into the eye, I have kept the whole person, thinking that this is over, this chopstick might ruin her daughter forever." Liu said,l4P4YTYoT8, the local hospital surgery too risky,chaussure nike pas cher femme, recommendati** Ganjin Wang master City sent. "I also work far away in Qinghai husband called back together to take care of her daughter."
Remove 11 cm of broken chopsticks

Edit: SN054

&#160,christian louboutin homme,yPSh07hiQA;
Liu was giving her side of the body temperature, talking about the scene of the incident, Liu scared endless. Ms Lau said next, at 19:00 on April 25 and more, her two daughters with his grandmother in Dazu District Post Town Stadium dam yard play, 10-year-old sister, sister yaoyao chasing frolic, ran a restaurant in front of the flower bed when Yaoyao accidentally fell down.

"After the fall, she cried and ran in front of my grandmother eye pain." At that time my grandmother thought it was small branches scratched his eyes, ready to take off when find it does not get fixed.
Chinese Commercial News reporter Li Yuhan

&#160,UYn6p1b563;
(Original title: scared Mongolia girl throws chopsticks inserted into the eye!)

&#160,26z2rOP08j;

&#160,DRerD9Un62;
Yesterday, the reporter saw Yao Yao Daping Hospital, and her family. Yaoyao left wrapped in gauze, after she has been able to conduct a ** conversation, a good physical recovery. "Sister, I can see is white gauze." Yao Yao told reporters.
Great half chopsticks into orbit

At the end of the interview, Yao Yao is write or draw on the book. Yao Yao had a habit of painting, she said,X0AsWQASLc, so a good eye hospital, she would also draw more beautiful pictures to her mother enjoy ......

11 points that night, the family arrived in Chongqing Daping Hospital overnight. After medical c**ultation discussion, a detailed assessment of the risk of surgery, the development of contingency plans, and in the 27th surgery.
Successful surgery
"The operation was successful,U140fa0P3t,hogan sito ufficiale, the whole taken out of chopsticks is 11 cm, sticking out there three centimeters, which means that in the eyes and palate nest wing has more than 8 cm, insert very deep." Hospital deputy director of ophthalmology Yuan Peak introduction, chopsticks into the inner corner of the eye Yaoyao left, causing the left outer orbital wall fracture, penetrating palate nest, has been extended to the bottom of the left ear,nike air max pas cher, fortunately did not hurt the eye chopsticks. "If chopsticks slightly oblique angle upward a bit, you may directly penetrate the skull, and that is not just vision damage, even life will be affected." 袁洪峰 deputy director said.

Parents let Yaoyao practice writing, visual acuity situation. This group of pictures taken by a reporter 蒋雨龙 removed from Yaoyao eyes chopsticks
Parents let Yaoyao practice writing, visual acuity situation. The group photo by reporters 蒋雨龙
Currently, Yaoyao stable condition, has entered the stage of anti-infection treatment. "Hear the doctor said the surgery was successful, in my heart of stone has finally landed a ......" Liu said gratefully.
&#160,air jordan femme pas cher;
6-year-old baby throws
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:14 , Processed in 0.140400 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.