找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 4746|回复: 0

jn2xw1My7h

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-1 14:34:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Chongqing, Chengdu guy Zheng grade at a catering company, by colleagues labeled vegetative state. Wuhou court to c**ider that he is injury, did not dispute the facts are clear, and other emergency life-saving money, a ruling requiring catering company has paid in advance for a year 38 million yuan. Yesterday,hogan interactive, Zheng Yang De Jong functional mother and catering companies have signed an agreement for advance execution,, received its first $ 100,000 life-saving.
?
Zheng post Chongqing, 26-year-old. Mr. Yang said his agent, Zheng post a catering company in Chengdu, as a security guard captain. March 1, 2010, security Wu and company leaders to resign because of wage dispute occurs, requiring overtime Zheng vocational number of days to prove their case. Zheng grade represents not remember,eWjwVFwu1A, Wu became emotional, with electric cars lock the post of the head injured Zheng Zheng post after being sent to hospital for treatment, has been in a vegetative state, identified the ability to work appraisal committee of Chengdu injury a disability. Wu after the Wuhou Court of intentional assault sentenced to four and a half years' imprisonment,1z4jyltas3, but the Wu family is very poor,o04wuGdax7, and the family just lost more than 10,000 yuan, and then can not afford the rest of the treatment costs. And the catering company also paid 60,000 yuan fee.
?
Early treatment, Zheng grade spend more than 5,000 yuan a day. De Jong Yang took home all deposits, and the only home to twenty thousand yuan housing prices to sell,air max pas cher, but not enough. Yang De Jong couple had to borrow money, "can take place are gone, it is unable to borrow up." In the West China Hospital,hU74wD1W62, the family crowded in the ward, a patient's family donated 3,600 yuan, they only rent next to the hospital the house, his son back to rental treatment. Zheng has been suggested to play music to listen to the post, perhaps his recovery is valid. Yang De Jong bought immediately speakers while playing music every day edge call: "You are brave son, to hold on, my mother Hope you wake up, you hear me call out my mother,hogan outlet milano, I expect miracles ......?"
?
Yang De Jong colleagues Tang Xiaoming, said Yang De Jong Every time I go home, can see Yang De Jong is calling his son, while tears while speaking to his son inspirational story about his childhood thing.
?
But so far still have no awareness Zheng grade.
?
Originally by the labor arbitration award, Zheng grade awarded for medical expenses, post-treatment,9DnUQbkkKa, care, disability compensation and other 91 million yuan. Both parties refused to accept the lawsuit to the Wuhou Court. Last October 20, Yang De Jong for his son to apply for prior execution,hogan outlet, hoping to get a life-saving money.
?
Wuhou Court after several mediation, the two sides reached agreement in advance execution, catering company in 2012. The first installment payment of 38 million yuan, its first payment of $ 100,qy4SLbGd8X,000. Court staff of the Executive Board, said that this was a labor dispute in the case, the plaintiff Zheng grade is grievous bodily harm, family life difficult, and more money for treatment. Civil cases from the prosecution to make an effective judgment, need to go through a long time, if not advance execution, Zheng will inevitably delay the post treatment or cause serious c**equences,rRpku0mebW,chaussures louboutin, in which case you need to advance execution. An outsider Liu Zheng voluntarily provide security for the post with his name real estate, the court decided to advance execution.
?
"The court ruled that according to the relevant circumstances, let the catering company to pay 38 million yuan." The staff said, because the catering company does not operate long, if you ask for a one-time payment of 38 million yuan, the company will not operate normally, so let catering company paid in installments. Catering company which would afloat, Zheng grade will gradually be compensated.
?
Takenori Chengdu Chinese Commercial News reporter Li Haifu
?
?Share: welcome to comment I want to comment
?Microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN014)
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:28 , Processed in 0.951601 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.