[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-1 14:33:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
She was very tired, fell asleep in the bus
?
Boys quietly sitting next to her stuffed a note
?
She was very moved, this note has been preserved, and by morning the stranger said, "Thank you,bottes louboutin, sincerely wish you happiness."
?
Sleepy, take a nap in the bus, many people may have encountered such a situation. Wang, who lives in Yubei would often nap in the bus. 2, she in the car nap, wake up, get off her hat and coat, accidentally discovered someone stuffed a note, scribbled warm words, let Wang moved.
?
Walk around the street she fell asleep in the car
?
Wang's desk drawer,nike scarpe, the storage of a very common operation of the **,air force one nike, the ** only four lines of text, crooked reads: "Sis, to better themselves, to know the world only he must be resp**ible for their , they must rely on their own, they must for their own good, see you so tired,scarpe nike, close your eyes tired face, as passers-by, I looked at all distressed! students, I wish you happiness, good to yourself. "
?
Wang found this piece of ** in coat hat,jordan femme pas cher, reading content written on **, Wang immediately think, is certainly a strange boy on the bus seatmate written.
?
The 2nd evening,nike running, Wang went alone to take a Three Gorges Square Shapingba own fancy, but it was out of stock of clothing. Wait until finished taking clothes dined,nike tn pas chere, it was getting dark.
?
Wang went to Sha Yang Road, embarked on the 801 bus home. At this point, is more than 18:00,chaussure nike air max 90, no more people on board, Wang find a middle left side of the window space to sit down.
?
Travel, day, tired of Wang head leaning back,?mod=viewthread&tid=4702, with some motion sickness, Wang put bags and clothes away, close your eyes ready to take a nap.
?
Bus car travel stop,?mod=space&uid=8164, rickety,?mod=space&uid=38398&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=174848,scarpe hogan outlet,?mod=space&uid=4883, Wang has been in Banxingbanshui state.
?
Get off the cap, there are sheets of ** warm
?
After about two or three stati**,nike officiel, one carrying a bag that looks like a high school boys on the bus, sat down next to Amy. Wang unc**ciously shifted his body toward the inside.
?
After a while, Wang saw neighbor boys who write things on **. "I thought he was homework, still lamenting his good learning seriously." Wang recalled, she did not care about it, all the way groggy neighbor boys when to get off, she also I do not know.
?
After arriving, Wang out of the car, suddenly she felt hat as if something, she turned around and saw the hat Zhang is folded card size **. She launched the **, see the part of the text.
?
See note after quite moved
?
Wang 23 years old, thin, long hair, looks very quiet. She lives in Yubei district Bashanyeyu, Southwest University of Political Science at Yubei campus outside the gate of a convenience store to work.
?
Normally, Wang rarely go Shapingba shopping, last December, she was a friend got me to the Three Gorges Square shopping, seeing a jacket, but when she did not wear a size. January 2, Wang received the notice the mall to pick up clothes, only to encounter it.
?
Yesterday afternoon, Wang home to that piece of ** out, Chongqing Morning News reporter saw the ** material is not good,?mod=space&uid=12535, like the students to use the work of the **. "To be honest, that word does not look good, there may be bad writing in the car." Wang said, there are three ** wrong place,hogan outlet, the people who write painted black circle.
?
Read through the text on **, Wang felt was very warm, "I did not know him, completely strangers. If you were tired, uncomfortable, after seeing definitely moving."
?
Thank strange boys care
?
In addition to this statement,?mod=viewthread&tid=339287, the ** does not have any additional information. Wang also remember sitting next to boys appearance and dress, she folded the **, after coming home in a drawer save. Wang said: "There is no other ideas, just feel very warm but also out of concern for the other side, if you throw too do not respect each other.."
?
This matter, Wang only told several of his girlfriends. Girlfriends Su Su said that evening,,scarpe louboutin, Wang on the adoption of the micro-letter told the story to her, "This is the drama of the plot,http: syrup.mints.ne.jp diary diary.cgi?command=read_message&msgnum=195 , True Story of face." Another girlfriends evaluate this boy is a "good good ** boy. " Fearing her boyfriend misunderstanding, Wang No mention these things with her boyfriend.
?
"Stranger, whoever you are, thank you, thank you for blessing also sincerely wish you happy.!" Yesterday afternoon, Wang by Chongqing Morning News, who thanked the strange boy: "You This strangers friendship, I accept. "
?
Chongqing Morning News reporter Wang Xin
?
(Original title: She was tired, fell asleep in the bus boys quietly sitting next to her stuffed a note)
?(Edit: SN069)
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:56 , Processed in 1.341602 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.