[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-1 14:31:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Baby on the account to be incomplete,?mod=viewthread&tid=65898&extra=
?
He accreditation female police in tears
?
12:00 yesterday,scarpe hogan 2015,?mod=viewthread&tid=474150, more than Dongfeng Road police station temple Lee police district office, a 30-year-old man to a child on the account, because female police Min are eating,, let him wait a moment,?mod=viewthread&tid=20655, the man has caused unhappiness . Min rushed to him to handle,louboutin, and behold,?item create_form 1, about the investigation, the man did not bring along relevant documents.
?
"On account of the need to bring birth certificate, marriage certificate, household,louboutin pas cher, child birth certificate, medical records and a copy in order to apply." Min introduction, and his lack of birth certificate and the child has been almost two years after a processing time, let him take Qi documents over,?pid=76, soon will be able to do, "is not complicated."
?
But this man will not listen, repeatedly begged Min give handled Limin Wan was refused. Men think by the difficulties,?tid=212576&extra=, heart anger, her acrimony, verbal threats.
?
"When the community police for 19 years, although heard many hard to listen, but was threatened like this is the first encounter." Min said,scarpe hogan donna, the man went to the police district police chief also complained to her,louboutin pas cher femme, which made her feel wronged, "I act in accordance with the provisi** of the law, and patiently explained to him many times,?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, he is not listening, so angry I could not resist a cry."
?
In other police persuaded the man admitted more anxious impulse to apologize Min. And Min reading in his sincere and said not to pursue the matter, I hope we can multi-generous heart.
?
Zhengzhou Evening News reporter Shi Chuang
?
(Original title: baby on the account to be incomplete and he put Rush female police in tears)
?
Edit: SN054
下一篇:范佩西头像
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:53 , Processed in 0.093600 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.