找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 6375|回复: 0

N8ehMNOW0r

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-1 14:28:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(Reporter Chen Xi Hao intern talking book) After two months of competition, China's first micro-fiction contest finally came to a close. Yesterday, the organizers announced the selection results Weibo: Awards vacancies this micro-fiction, but 10 million in prize money extended to the second prize and third prize.
?
According to the organizers Weibo statistics, this competition received a total of 232,751 users creative work **s, Sina Weibo micro-fiction related microblogging number over 1.6 million. After the contest jury discussi**, because little difference between the quality of work, to be fair, the organizing committee decided to award 100,?mod=viewthread&tid=582305,000 cars vacancy First,?mod=space&uid=24343, the money allocated to two prize postponed. Yesterday, a total of six Top prize, the bonus for each of two million,?NewsID=595, 10 third prize, prize 8000 yuan each. 6 second prize, the Organizing Committee has selected the "most popular works," "Best tear work", "the most popular works" only 124 words. Organizers also said that in the public notice period, through the feedback of users, the Organizing Committee found four controversial non-original works, after agreement with the judges,?mod=viewthread&tid=155745, has canceled its finalist status.
?
Sina microblogging relevant resp**ible person said, the emergence of microblogging,?id=8870, greatly reducing the cost and literary creation threshold, so that more ordinary users can participate. With the expanding influence of Sina microblogging, micro-fiction will become a representative of the network form of literature, micro fiction writing will become friends literary habits.
?
Selected works of the second prize
?
■ The most popular works
?
I was in a car accident and blind, so I do not know his girlfriend look like from. That year,air max nike pas cher, she had stomach cancer, dying before she gave me a cornea transplant. I recovered after a bright first thing is to find a picture of her,?mod=space&uid=28910, but she left me I found a letter in the blank with a photograph of the written word: "Do not think I look like, The next person you love,scarpe hogan interactive, is my appearance. "
?
(Author: SST cloud; Word Count: 124 words,?mod=space&uid=25694; Popularity: forward over a million)
?
■ Best tear ad
?
Grandmother passed away that evening,bracciale tiffany, grandfather to accompany her in the ward has completed her life's last journey. Grandmother just before going outside the public that "after school." I have pretended calm grandfather listening to these words like a child crying. After the funeral, I asked about the meaning of these three words grandfather, my grandfather told me that it was in the past he was still in elementary school and the grandmother grandmother used to say: after school, we go home now.
?
(Author: XIA positive,air force one nike; Word Count: 136 words,louboutin uomo,?mod=viewthread&tid=131656;)
上一篇:QoYmcJuW9Q
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 14:13 , Processed in 0.078000 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.