找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 709|回复: 0

68TUe4MWJN

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-1 14:27:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Red Net Zhuzhou August 7 (Reporter Zhang Dong Fang intern Wu Meiqing correspondent Liu Wanlin) "have three meals a day to drink liquor, even watching TV have to drink a pot, he was near the village known as the 'drunkard'. "Shifeng calls reflected the new residents of the village,?mod=viewthread&tid=206734, 25 of Wei Guoyu drunken dead in his home kitchen. When she found a neighbor, whose side has maggots crawling. Residents speculate, Wei Guoyu its weekday alcohol-related deaths.
?
At first I thought it was a dead rat smell emitted
?
Mr. Shaw said he left Weiguo Yu family closer. At around at 7:00 on the 6th, he passed near Weiguo Yu residence, smell the air, mixed with the rancid smell of a corpse, I thought it was a mouse cell death. Unexpectedly, when the line to doorstep, smell more concentrated. To find out, he tried to call in door,?mod=viewthread&tid=258416, but no one opened the door, broke into the house after a "rotten corpse" taste even more intense, the search and found been killed in the kitchen,?mod=space&uid=23836, next to the remains have been crawling with maggots.
?
" is a bachelor, after death, we immediately informed his brother take care of things,?mod=space&uid=26362, the remains have been sent to the funeral. He's fine wine, and when I opened the door, the room full of the smell in addition,?mod=viewthread&tid=299318, the alcohol is also very strong His death should be alcohol-related. "Mr. Shaw said he estimated that the death of two or three days.
?
Neighbor: He loved drinking, watching TV should drink liquor
?
Yesterday morning, reporters at the scene learned that Wei Guoyu been previously married, having children, but children at 6 years old have been taken away by his wife. Since then, he has been living alone in the new village, the daily compani**hip with wine.
?
Reporters on the scene saw, Wei Guoyu bedroom is a bungalow,air max soldes, Bedroom with kitchen and bathroom. The most striking room is an LCD TV, and some Shaoyang Okuma bottle.
?
Weiguo Yu neighbors said, Wei Guoyu,?item create_form 1,nike air max 90 pas cher, 51, because they are lonely,prezzo louboutin, so drunken,,louboutin milano, 3 meals a day should drink wine,drink the most is the Shaoyang Okuma, "he was particularly fond of drinking, even watching TV have drink liquor, liquor a day the amount of 1 kg or more. I suspect he was killed over drink liquor. According to my knowledge he has not an enemy,tiffany milano, it should not vendetta. "
?
Yesterday morning, in the report, the police involved in the incident investigation.
?[See Sina news Win iPad mini]
上一篇:then alarm.
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 14:03 , Processed in 0.156000 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.