找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 9691|回复: 0

simply buy a box of eggs from time to time to Li Chunyan hostel

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-1 14:25:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
"Grandpa know my name, but I never asked his name, did not leave a phone." Li Chunyan said, before her in that familiar place, each can always find older generati** grandfather in the village of stalls, never I thought the old man out of here, she thought that if she went, the old man will be there, as long as she and the old man will be all smiles waiting for her.

"My grandfather came back, we can give you noodles"
One or two months in a row, Li Chunyan addition to work is to find the place for the elderly. Later, a street vendor told her about six months ago, the elderly sick has been back to his home in Zhoukou. Hearing this, Li Chunyan very sad, she was at a loss during that walk familiar streets, that once accustomed to everything here: hot roasted sweet potatoes, warm smile grandfather ...... now are gone, lost, anxious, She burst into tears difficult to suppress. "Grandpa, I'm going to get married next year, and you are not always looking forward to good news granddaughter " The Li Chunyan said she addition to know grandfather Zhoukou, and other information not and will not know that she would seek evacuation and family to Zhoukou . Now she is guilty except remorse: "Where is your grandfather, feeling better yet, appetite right now, if you still want to eat egg noodles I do, if you know I'm still here waiting to eat your roast sweet potato ...... "
"Grandpa, did not have lunch bars, fast hot noodles to eat."

Girls want to find love grandchild grandfather continued. Girls wanted to give the old man said: "Grandpa, I'm still here waiting to eat your baked sweet potatoes." Li Chunyan courtesy
Sudden changes in the environment so that she could not get to the introverted, talkative, she is a big challenge.
Just know that elderly people are Zhoukou, home to see a doctor
"The little girl out is not easy, this sweet send your grandfather"
Over time,nike tn pas cher, the old man see her mind, she knew Li Chunyan deliberately add nutrition to him, always asked not to add eggs, do not spend money the. But Li Chunyan always insisted, when the pro grandpa for his old.
&#160,louboutin homme pas cher;

Li Chunyan ate sweet potato took chatting with the elderly, that old man from Zhoukou,nike air max pas cher, children are not around, selling sweet potatoes winter in Zhengzhou to sell fruit in summer. Li Chunyan after eating sweet potatoes and handed the money the elderly, the elderly and c**equently do not say, adding some warm pit of the stomach:

Li Chunyan said he comes from Zhumadian Zhengyang, two elder brothers and a younger brother, after graduating from secondary school to go to work in factories in Suzhou. October 2009 alone came to Zhengzhou, the Beijing-Guangzhou Sea Road intersection west side of a clothing store salesman,nike air max pas cher, lived in the old generation of the village.
Edit: SN182

Ready to clean up after, she excitedly ran to grandfather wanted to give him a surprise, to tell the old man in the future they can give him the same as before the noodles, and have the ability to Riga pork noodles, or do a few dishes, buy Bottle burned down during warm body, but missing elderly figure.
If you know the old information, please call the hotline 96678 Zhengzhou Evening News, to help girls round her wish it.
He came from Zhoukou, 60 years old, in the corner selling roasted sweet potatoes; she comes from Zhumadian, 20 years old, in shops selling clothes. Five years ago the winter, he saw she was shivering from the cold, gave her a roasted sweet potatoes, and she fetched a bowl of hot noodles, the same two people care for each other like Yesun. After she returned from Guangzhou to Zhengzhou found my grandpa is gone, suddenly she cried, she wanted to find his share of love continue.

LI Chun-yan said: "That winter, a lonely elderly people in the city set up a stall in the city alone and a girl working hard,?mod=viewthread&tid=1225838, so like a pro Yesun as concerned about each other, until I left, continued for almost a year."
"Usually always a person, no friends, there is a lonely and helpless unaccompanied." Li Chunyan said, the particularly cold winter, especially eager to get warm, until it encounters a grandfather who sell sweet potatoes.

After this free to eat more than 10 days of roasted sweet potatoes, and my heart sorry Li Chunyan at moved, but also think of the return for the elderly.

That is, from then on,?mod=viewthread&tid=192546, although she is only one hour every day at noon break, but after work she would come back to do two meals. Li Chunyan said, when the money, almost all noodles Dun Dun, but to send the elderly noodles she always deliberately add a poached egg inside.

Li Chunyan, a person in a strange city, suddenly met a man like my grandfather like about her, that moved Words can not express. "Grandpa is not alone in working hard is it I'm in awe of him, felt that special warm winter in Zhengzhou."
"Since the morning, I met him to say hello, he met with me always gave me a roasted sweet potatoes to eat." Li Chunyan said, the two become more familiar with, every day she free to accompany the elderly chat, eat the old daily Grandpa's sweet potato, the elderly still do not collect the money. The previous year, her grandfather had just died, the elderly care for her, so she immersed in the warmth of the family.

One day, temperatures plunged, Li Chunyan morning shift, a person walking shivering, I heard someone shout,?mod=viewthread&tid=33673&fromuid=1006, could not help but look back. It turned out that a selling roasted sweet potatoes the old man called her. The old man said to her: "Little girl, cold, give you a roasted sweet potatoes to eat, to warm!"
&#160,?mod=viewthread&tid=128582;

Later, I often think of the parting scene,louboutin soldes, Li Chunyan thoughts and worries will not help the tears DC. Li Chunyan said that two or three years later, she will take the time to leave the place specifically to visit Zhengzhou stall elderly grandfather, it feels like home so natural. In March 2013, she went to see the old man, the two are to talk about the old man always told her to work hard.

"Zhengzhou that winter special warmth."

Li Chunyan eyes moist instant, she choked back tears,?mod=viewthread&tid=68831, said goodbye with the elderly, and turned to go to work.
One day at the end of 2010, when Li Chunyan told the old man to go to Guangzhou to take care of my mother and go to work there, the old man shed tears,?tid=980, but did not say any words of sadness, quietly pocket and took out 500 dollars to her. "Grandpa said I do not worry about him, he will take care of myself, let me take care of my mother, and so when I got married, must inform him." For a time, the two were silent tears.
Zhengzhou Evening News reporter Shi Chuang Wen map
Later, watching the old man could not persuade, simply buy a box of eggs from time to time to Li Chunyan hostel, so every time she put eggs to cook for themselves, eat nutritional supplements.

Every morning, the old man will always remain the largest and most sweet potato to Li Chunyan,?mod=viewthread&tid=967109, will be very proud to be friends with the next stall, said Li Chunyan better than his pro-granddaughter, his face covered with a smile.
One day more than 14:00, when she saw the old man back to the dorm to feel free to ask the sentence: "Grandpa, you eat lunch yet " The old man shook his head. She immediately ran to a nearby market to buy noodles, vegetables, and then climbed back into the eighth floor single quarters made a bowl of hot noodles, ended grandfather downstairs to eat.

Li Chunyan said that in October this year, she once again came to Zhengzhou to this, she has been reluctant to go to work and miss the place, and at a clothing company to a sales director, wages than before-fold, also found the beloved boyfriend.

(Original title: Five years ago in the winter, because a roasted ......)
"After the winter of 2009, I come from Suzhou,?mod=viewthread&tid=32071&fromuid=626, Zhengzhou, just over 800 dollars a month salary, rent will 280, hand very tight, cotton clothes are not willing to buy." Yesterday afternoon, Zijin Road Mall at the intersection of a elegant decoration of the office, when 25-year-old Li Chunyan to reporters about the scene five years ago, the mood seemed quite quiet.
"I see you're wearing quite thin, through here every day, all shivering, you know you just arrived in Zhengzhou, wages are not high, no money to buy clothes, is not it A little girl leave their parents alone outside not very easy Grandpa this sweet send you, not money, should not eat, just a chance to eat, eat it warm, you can go to a good work to make money. "

下一篇:j45w93EpBg
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:05 , Processed in 0.109200 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.