找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 8208|回复: 0

lOHN49Ry7e

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-1 14:25:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Workers and project managers immediately Jianghua lover rescued, sent Xinle City Hospital for treatment. "A check, right leg at the knee serious dislocation, dislocated left arm, armpits, face both scratch." Because of the injury is serious, the next day, his wife go Jianghua Third Hospital of Hebei Medical University for treatment. "Has four surgeries, spent more than 160,000 yuan,BO6AntaiT9, by a lot of fellow." In order to take care of his wife, Jiang Hua could not work more than a year after his wife was discharged, he took her removed various sites to earn money, and later his wife can take care of themselves, "I took her back to his hometown in Sichuan, and quickly return to the site of Shijiazhuang, the villagers can not always owed the money,i4HC1p5qBY, I've got to earn."
Rights: taken to court expecting reasonable compensation
Although the compensation is far from enough medical expenses, but Jiang Hua said, "as long as the money, give me love in time to see a doctor,, I have to agree." But so far failed to get the rest of Jianghua compensation.

Compensation: To be paid only 120,000 yuan to 60,000

Jianghua 2003 followed the fellow to stone work, his wife also came in 2008, revenue growth and gradually make the couple feel quite something to look forward the day, I did not expect this day in December 2011, nearly let his wife take into account the life. "Although life saved, but wounded spent more than 160,D0y8e9i46j,000 yuan, the company gave 60,000 yuan, then do not pay up." To ask for compensation, Jiang Hua Teng ran more than a year to no avail,christian louboutin homme, and finally in Shijiazhuang Migrant Workers Legal Aid Center help companies and contractors will be taken to court.
Court proceedings, a c**truction company contracted for the project will present their projects subcontracted to Lu underwent services company, shall not be liable for the accident. The contractors Dengmou is confirmed that he is in the hands of contracted projects from Lu underwent, Lu underwent was that he was the person in charge of the project, and when you work at the site is representative of a c**truction company LvMou in overall command of the project management unit.
Breadwinners whole burden falls on the shoulders of one person Jianghua. Jianghua still Shijiazhuang c**truction sites to earn money to support their families.

Our reporter Liu Lan map
Jianghua where the residential building project by the contractor after a c**truction company, part of the project will be subcontracted to contractors Dengmou Jianghua couples recruited by deng, deng Jianghua went to stay with the company several times, but the company does not give compensation .
Accident: When working from the 19-story building fell
&#160,christian louboutin homme;
"His wife fell from the 19th floor, thanks to the 17th floor is boosting scaffolding, saved lives." Migrant workers from Sichuan Jianghua (a pseudonym) Let's talk about his wife's work experience is still a lingering fear, "work is vapid life to make money."
(Original title: Sichuan female workers claims falls more than a year to no avail)

&#160,QRbq8Ovi2k;

Without this accident, Jiang Hua family has something to strive for a positive day. "This year the income of migrant workers is good, I like to love a year to the remaining 10 million." The end of 2010, taking advantage of the New Year back home Jianghua, with 20 million of money accumulated under the earth tile flip home It became the building. Although he borrowed from a fellow at it,S1ELxo79c1, but he wanted the job is not hard to find on the site, until the end of the year, but got the money. "After the accident, I really can not help but feel the money spent. Two surgeries and rehabilitation has spent more than 60,000 yuan, a large dislocation of reset leg knee surgery doctors said at least have 6 million, because to raise money, Until June 2012 surgery have not done. "
Family two children are in school, parents are elderly and sick, raising a family full burden falls on the shoulders of one person Jianghua. Today, Jianghua still Shijiazhuang c**truction site work,nike air max pas cher, after all,jp6O1P0qJ8, the breadwinner for him is the greatest resp**ibility.
& Nbsp;

Because complex contract relati**hips, not smooth progress of the case, the court also done a lot of investigative work,polo ralph lauren femme, this year, the case was twice the trial, it has yet to result.
Jiang Hua said, "the accident occurred almost two years, and I looking forward to have a reasonable compensation. I love as seven disability, until now, can not be completely bent leg, uphill walk a few steps on the pain, but do not I say again out of work to make money. "
Gradual improvement of life was shattered this accident, let alone in a foreign land rights on the way he frustrated. September 2012, Jiang Hua Shijiazhuang migrant workers find legal aid centers in 杜宏彬 a lawyer, sued the company and contractors to Shijiazhuang Shiqiao Eastern Court.

In order to raise money to make love as soon as possible surgery, in June 2012 to find the site person in charge again,m51eEMOU3f, reached a preliminary intention, compensation 120,000 yuan. Jianghua remember, "June 14 should be paid 60,000 yuan, the 18th month of his wife to do the surgery, he spent more than 80,000 yuan."

In 2011, Jiang Hua and his wife in the new Music City,louboutin homme pas cher, a high-rise residential building projects carpentry. Year on December 3 that day, Jiang Hua and his wife in the north and south sides of the same building demolition template 19th floor when he heard his wife call him hard. He moved to the other side of the House, did not see his wife, a look down, scared his legs felt weak. "I love 'hung' on the 17th floor of the scaffolding about the location." Jiang Hua said, "because the first few days of heavy snow, the upper actinomycetes hole dripping water frozen into the ice in the downstairs, my wife was preoccupied with work, after slipping on ice stepped outside the building. "
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:48 , Processed in 0.124800 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.