找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 4542|回复: 0

Henan farmer

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-1 14:24:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Ms. Wang's wife a cow attached to the court a civil compensation claim,air max outlet, ask for medical expenses,After the earlier provisi** apply, lost income, these payments, nearly 3 million, and the court is required of her husband "severely punished." Cow said he is willing to compensate, but no ability to provide compensation.
A cow is 31 years old this year, Henan farmer, and his 2-year-old wife little in Beijing to work. The prosecution alleged,since I do not know in your heart the pain and joy, August 19 at 11 am this year, a cow and his wife in the Chaoyang District, Township Laiguangying to spring towards the flower market, due to a dispute over household chores, a cow and then armed with a chopper toward the wife cuts off the neck, causing his wife Right neck cuts, part sternoclavicular papillary muscle, anterior scalene, middle scalene fracture was identified c**titutes a minor. After a cow gave himself up voluntarily to the police station.

Ms. Wang said her injury is not completely good, and leave scars,the Yangtze Evening News I know, has been unable to go to work. "But he start so fierce." Ms. Wang said she was determined to divorce. "He gave me so much harm, but I say only 10,000 yuan compensation for mediation,escarpin louboutin pas cher, I can not accept my request the court to punish him severely.." & Nbsp; & nbsp; Chaoyang Court held that a cow sense of law, It does not correctly handle family conflicts,with a refund, actually a knife causing bodily harm, causing minor injuries c**equences, and c**tituted the crime of intentional injury. Chaoyang Procuratorate accused cow guilty of intentional assault charges. Given the behavior of a cow have surrendered, and the Department of a first offense, and therefore the court for a cow to be given a lighter punishment. Accordingly the court made the ruling.
According to Ms. Wang speaks, she married four years and a cow, a fish stall in Beijing Laiguangying rural work towards Laichun flower market. Married couple feeling getting worse. The same day,to talk about their own ideas and let the other side know that some of their practices, thanks to my colleagues reported 120 she rushed to hospital to save his life. For minor injuries expert conclusion Ms. Wang said,louboutin soldes, "did not understand":. "At that time my neck was cut with"
(Reporter Zhang Lei) in order to force his wife divorced, the man holding a knife to wipe actually a cow to his wife's neck, but fortunately the injury is not heavy, was identified only minor injuries. The hearing, the wife of a cattle had said in court, called for her husband punished severely. Reporters learned that morning,nike tn femme pas cher, the sun's Court of intentional assault and sentenced to imprisonment for six months of a cow,but large areas of skin after being burned, while the decision on his wife Wang compensate the economic losses totaling more than 10,000 yuan. & Nbsp;
&#160,but the living room where the first;
"Why did you bring the knife to scratch your wife " The judge asked a cow. "I want to divorce her." Cow answered simply. A cow, said the day he bought a kitchen knife just wanted to scare his wife,After inquiries, let her go home with their divorce. But then two men arguing anxious,air max outlet italia, he grabbed his wife from behind the upper body, the right hand with a knife on her neck from front to back in one stroke. "After the accident, I was especially afraid and felt very uneasy. I feel guilty, shall be liable, he went to surrender."

热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 13:49 , Processed in 0.140401 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.