请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

苏苏网赚论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 7766|回复: 0

FXQDNzaG0Q

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-1-2 01:10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Miners ** fact has long been suggesti** in practice: former vice chairman of CPPCC Shanxi Province, Changzhi Lv Rizhou when he was ** secretary in the formulation of a "county ** secretary,nike tn femme pas cher, county must go down"system, a coal mine in the mine, as long as county ** secretary and County have not been to the coal mines,?mod=viewthread&tid=8776, have not made well, then the first resignation or removal from office,nike tn pas cher,?mod=viewthread&tid=343429, and then be held accountable. From 2000 to the present execution,?mod=viewthread&tid=62540,escarpin louboutin pas cher, the result is the number of coal mines, the province's total output of almost no mine in Changzhi 1 10.

Status quo

In the state-owned mines, because there is administrative discipline of supervision and restraint and trade uni**, the leadership class to go down the implementation of the system would be better too. But in the small coal mines, the situation is not optimistic.
N According to "China Daily"
Mine boss go down almost a dead letter
WASHINGTON recently many incidents caused heavy casualties of mine, 23, the State Council issued a notice to re-emphasize leadership to go down the mine. Earlier,, on July 7,?tid=32512419&ds=1, Premier Wen Jiabao chaired a State Council executive meeting, calling for "business leaders take turns with the class and workers, while the site go down, Masui." But the reporter went down the mine survey found that: most of the large state-owned coal mine leadership to go down has become the norm, but accounted for about 90% of the total number of small coal mines is concerned, the policy is or will become a dead letter.
&#160,?mod=viewthread&tid=39979;

In Changzhi ** secretary in office,,chaussures louboutin hommes, Lvri Zhou took the lead at the mine, then Shanxi everywhere is less than 1 meter high small mines, Lvri Zhou is crawling into, climbing more than 400 meters, with the county clerk started crying.
Miners Wu believes that requires coal bosses go down basic operators Bai said, but not the law - not to go down to go to prison; better to enforce the presiding officer or director of a local safety supervision of production safety of the county on a regular basis to go down, these "hat" The Country a ** executive order, can do to make him go down,chaussures louboutin hommes, do not go down easy - free.

Event

Leadership not been to advance the removal of Ide
Lvri Zhou said in an interview a few days ago, and ownership has nothing to do mine,, coal fundamental problem is that leading cadres, rather than anything else. Nothing more than a number of factors so the mine: "blue collar lack of training" - workers do not have the (additional) technology, "white collar missing go down" - next to the first line managers lack, "cadres into the shares", " Management of a funnel, "" Authority is not open. "
Suggesti**

China's small coal mines accounted for about 90% of the mine, which accounts for 1 3 of the total output. Which led many small coal mines is tan**ount to an empty file system. Because the relevant state ministries issued a document required of small coal mines, although the legal go down, but if it does not go down, there is no rigid sancti**.
Crawl 400 meters to go down the county ** secretary started crying
The evening of July 17, Shaanxi Hancheng City Mulberry Town XIAONANGOU mine coal mine, 28 miners were killed. National Coal Supervisor Bureau survey found that the mine did not arrange mine like the top leadership to go down.
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:52 , Processed in 0.078000 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.