请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

苏苏网赚论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 5768|回复: 0

we discovered a second jump of Zhang Jianmin

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-1-1 14:24:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here fishing Henan guy Xingbai Chuan was also involved in the rescue the reporter Lijie She
Shangluo news** (Reporter Li Jie) July 3, is the 23-year-old Zhang Jianmin, his son had a full moon,?mod=viewthread&tid=536392, brother Zhang Jianjun suddenly received help: She refused to go in and committed suicide. Zhang Jianmin said nothing went to rescue his brother, jumped into the river to jump results and nothing can come.
?
"Jumping into the matter,hogan outlet milano, as soon as possible to save people."
?
At 9:30 on July 3 Xu,scarpe hogan donna, Danfeng County, Dan River Bridge on the 2nd bridge. Synthesis of Copper Lengyin Tan's put in here,, saw a man and a woman in the middle of the bridge there tugging. Soon came the three men discouraged. Then, a young man in his dissuade Lengyin Tan bought five popsicles. When he did not return, a woman to jump the river to go. "Jumping into the matter, as soon as possible to save people." Synthesis of Copper said after hearing the cry, see a man also jumped. Seeing youth take popsicles, popsicles throwing hand, but also jump and jumped down. In this case, being the bridge fishing from Henan Xing Baichuan third guy jumped. Then near the building of Liu, Liu Penggang also jumped. While we jumped into the river and swam to whom the woman,?tid=1868923&ds=1, holding a rope near the to catch, then Synthesis of Copper and Liu Xi river rangers have run in the past, they quickly helped untie the knot.
?
The third jump of , quickly jumping into a woman cling to, "I shouted, you let go, do not cling to just let go, or else I could not save you." Speak, Liu, tour over, jumping into a woman tied with a rope, then the people who heard about have helped shore pulling a rope pulled ashore.
?
"I drowned my brother."
?
Soon,louboutin femme, the woman was put up jumping into a river,?NewsID=595, but he kept crying: "! Why did you save me ah," Synthesis of Copper said: "I hear very angry, so she said that in order to save you, and one person did not come too! "At this time, we discovered a second jump of Zhang Jianmin, not up, and everyone has launched a second round of rescue. Zhang Jianjun, said: "My brother was drowned, today happens to be his son the full moon ......"
?
The original jumping into a river woman surnamed Fang,?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, a hill town lying sheep Danfeng County village square bay group of people. Both she and Zhang Jianjun, the same village also students in one week before the beginning of love. A barber shop in the county ** school barber,?user=j4u4kSF8G&blogentry_id=369445,nike tn pas cher, Zhang Jianjun brothers are working in the county a garage.
?
Zhang Jianjun,?mod=space&uid=7052&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=2799445, said: "Since we love, we feel emotional right side, in the July 1 had sent an SMS said he wanted to commit suicide, her cousin suddenly called today for the ** was gone,tn requin pas cher, so I find that riding a motorcycle The results found her on the bridge, I'll give her two cousins and my brother went to the phone,?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, I did not expect you not prepared to take advantage of, she jumped out of the river, and I jumped in to save her, brother jump down, results - hey! "
热帖推荐
回复

使用道具 举报

广告合作|最大的网赚客中文交流社区!十年老站!

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:12 , Processed in 0.109200 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.